• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Computer Modding Part List

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm currently in a chat with Mouser to locate USB female pins (that go into the motherboard) and 6/8 pin GPU connectors.

I just ordered everything in the list that hasn't been confirmed yet, except for the SATA connector.

Someone has to carry them. I know that Performance-PCs gets them from AC Ryan, but I can't find a reseller.

Just thought I'd update that molex doesn't care to respond.
That is a lovely way to keep customers. However, you bumped this thread and I realized that I have a box of parts I ordered from Mouser that I haven't added/updated in the first post.

I didn't really expect a response. We aren't their target market, and they don't care even if people wind up ordering a few hundred in total from this resource. Unless you are looking in the tens to hundreds of thousands, they they would care.

where can you snag some of these pins? :shrug: can't find them on mouser or jameco

img0066nf.jpg

they go into this connector that plugs into the FP USB & Audio ports.
img0067fc.jpg

They almost look like floppy pins, but I seriously doubt it. You would need to know what size they are to narrow down what it is. You may want to see if you can email Mouser support with those pictures to see if they can help locate them.

They almost look like floppy pins, but I seriously doubt it. You would need to know what size they are to narrow down what it is. You may want to see if you can email Mouser support with those pictures to see if they can help locate them.

I have never ever seen pins like these. they are weird.. :shock:

still haven't had any luck finding the pins. I spent a half an hour with a mouser representative, but in the end the only thing he could help me with was a online catalog. I need to someone find a manu. #

:shrug:

we need to add 18AWG, 26AWG, and 28AWG wire to this list. it would be most efficient if people could just come here and find every connector and terminal they need and order it from mouser. I have been looking around on mouser for those different wires, but I can't seem to find anything reasonably priced. I have however found amazing deals on electrical wire over at Jameco.com

18AWG

26AWG

28AWG

I was not able to find decently priced wire either, which is why it isn't in the first post. I'll see about getting those added.

Back