• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG ROG meets Lian Li casemod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Superb work!

If I may interject one small item, the wiring below the video cards is a lot. It doesn't look bad, there's just a lot of it. Perhaps if you could bundle like-cables together either with a ring (no idea where to get those, but I've seen them on cables before) or wire ties...something to bundle them a little bit so they're more coherent. You could more closely gather the PCIe cables and front panel cables, just as examples. Aside from that very minor suggestion, it looks great!

Superb work!

If I may interject one small item, the wiring below the video cards is a lot. It doesn't look bad, there's just a lot of it. Perhaps if you could bundle like-cables together either with a ring (no idea where to get those, but I've seen them on cables before) or wire ties...something to bundle them a little bit so they're more coherent. You could more closely gather the PCIe cables and front panel cables, just as examples. Aside from that very minor suggestion, it looks great!

Thanks mate.

I agree, it does look messy at the moment, but my patience was up and I didn't bother with the cables hehe, I'll try later on to gather them a bit, maybe hide the sata cables behind the drive bays :)

KΓλ©KΣΓ™;7188567 said:
AMAZING! I don't know how else to put it... Very nice work log.

Glad you like it :D thanks!

Here's a little update:

Cut out some ROG letters:
IMG_2546.jpg

To replace:
IMG_2550.jpg

Done:
IMG_2553.jpg

I don't know, they look like the chinese letters of counterfeit products, and this case is too awesome for that.

Maybe you could etch a big ROG eye logo and ROG "Republic of Gamers" logo (the words) somewhere there?

I kinda agree...the letters does make the case look somewhat cheap, which it definately doesn't deserve, if it was me i think i would just do nothing there tbh....less is more sometimes ;-)

Haha no need to agrue guys :D I will eventually remove them again when I figure what else to do with it, maybe i'll just leave it white.

Update 23/5 - Final update for now

Hey guys

It's time for the final update.

It's been a white since I've finished, but my girlfriend borrowed my camera and didn't get it back before D3 launch, and as you would figure I've been gaming like hell lol :D

Not much to say, pictures speak for them selves :D I want to thank everyone for your comments a suggestions and for following my progress, really appreciate it :thup:

IMG_2601.jpg

IMG_2609.jpg

IMG_2625.jpg

IMG_2635.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2616.jpg

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2619.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2624.jpg

IMG_2650.jpg

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2662.jpg

IMG_2679.jpg

Thanks for looking guys :D

I'll bring up some nighttime photos as soon as possible :)

Very nice! Like I mentioned before, I too am building a ROG PC. If mine is half as nice as this when I'm done. I'll be happy. :)

I'm gaming D3 aswell hehe :thup:

:D it's a total time stealer lol

That is a gorgeous build Cown, definitely one to be proud of. Excellent work! :clap:

Thanks mate, I'm very happy with the result as well, glad you like it.

KΓλ©KΣΓ™;7199773 said:
Very nice! Like I mentioned before, I too am building a ROG PC. If mine is half as nice as this when I'm done. I'll be happy. :)

Out of curiosity why did you decide to change the color scheme when you went with liquid cooling?

Back