• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG ROG meets Lian Li casemod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm sorry, not quite sure I know what you mean?

Everything was Red and Black until you went with liquid cooling. Then things changed and went white. Just curious why you didn't go with red tubing.

Everything was Red and Black until you went with liquid cooling. Then things changed and went white. Just curious why you didn't go with red tubing.

Well it was actually planned from the beginning, the tubing was meant to be an "icebreaker" from all the red and black, the white grill was just an extra touch, I thought it would look better than all of the other grills I had thought of buying :) and since ROG color scheme is red, black and white, it seemed like a natural choice.

Well it was actually planned from the beginning, the tubing was meant to be an "icebreaker" from all the red and black, the white grill was just an extra touch, I thought it would look better than all of the other grills I had thought of buying :) and since ROG color scheme is red, black and white, it seemed like a natural choice.

Ok ALLLLLLLLL makes sense now thank you!!! Wonderful build that really is the definition of "Enthusiast".

Back