• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Computation error

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KaHNZa

Lately, it seems about half of my GPU units are coming up with computation errors for both seti and milkyway@home. I can't figure out why. Neither of my GPUs are overclocked. Could it have something to do with SLI? HELP!!

Quit BOINC and run something like furmark to check for problem with the video card. Someting could be going bad. :(

Come to think of it, it MAY have started when I updated to the latest nvidia drivers. And I ran a 5min trial run of Furmark. Seem'd ok. Although one of the gpu fans rattles a bit when it gets up near 90%. Gonna try reinstalling boinc.

I just read an article (would be nice if I remembered where - I surf too much!) but it seems the newest NVidia drivers are causing issues with programs like MilkyWay@home - could be the same...

Back