• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Computer Desks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UmX

Registered
I cant for the life of me find one i like, Im looking for someone I can fit my 3 24s on. Any good sites anyone knows or am i gonna have to make my own

Took some pictures when I got home. All I see is the low profile base. It was easy enough to shorten the arms. I figure someday I'll have 3 monitors so I just bought the mount with the intention of expanding.

Attachments

• IMAG0279.jpg
    IMAG0279.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 140
  • IMAG0280.jpg
    IMAG0280.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 113
I bought mine locally at Fry's Electronics. I price matched Amazon. But a lot of places have it. Amazon, Office Depot, Newegg, Insight, Ebay has some. Search around. You might be able to find one in your local area.

Just search for Siig Triple Articulating Mount

Have an ikea near you?

If so, go to their AS-IS section and look for a table-top in nice condition, the size, color you want. Depending on the store, they'll have a good variety. Then, simply add the table legs.

I couldn't fashion the table legs I wanted as I didn't have the tools, so I bought a "dining room" table off walmart. It is the right size, height and depth and can hold 3 monitors and I only paid $70 for it and it's solid wood, not MDF.

Back