• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need Mobo help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

brixazure

Registered
so i am building a new comp...got my case..and power supply, possibly a card but i need help picking out the mobo first..i want to go intel i think..i kno they will last me longer than AMD...least that is what im told....

From some reviews and personal experince. I think Intell is great for multi-tasking and AMD is good for gaming(I might be worng) just what ive read and had some exp with.

I think it may be easier to pick a out a motherboard if you tell us more about what you want. Like which processor exactly that you want.

I think it may be easier to pick a out a motherboard if you tell us more about what you want. Like which processor exactly that you want.

+1

But if your looking for something you can upgrade in the future with out going through the hassle of buying a new board, get a 2011 socket because I think that is the is the new IB socket.

If you just want something rocken go for a 1155 socket

Back