• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair H100, will this fit in my case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IJAHman

Hey guys just wanna ask if the Corsair H100 WC will fit in my NZXT Source 210 Elite Case? Been searching but no luck, maybe you guys have an idea. Thanks!

well modding may be the only answer. whats the distance between the top of the board and top of the case. you may have to consider two fans inside and two fans outside of the case. They make shrouds that can cover them and still make it look nice but depending on the measurement i was asking for above it may be the only way it would work.

EDIT: It looks like the RAD on the H100 is about 1 1/2 inches... about but that's a guess not an exact so don't base this off of my guess you'll also have to add on the size of the fan you want to use.

I've a 120 x 25mm top exhaust fan, and I think I only have a 30mm clearance between the top of the board and the top of the case (not really sure). Is it possible to use 12mm fans instead of 25mm, just to fit two fans and the rad?

yes. but consider the CFM the Corsair rads cool remarkably better with fans that have a higher CFM so if your 12MM fan has something like 80CFM vs a stock 25MM fan at 120CFM than you wont get as good of temps. mind you its till way better than stock cooling and may be all you need but keep that in mind. it all just depends on what you wnat to accomplish.

Maybe it's better that I'll go for H80 of Corsair. H100 brings a lot of conflict in my case but I really like H100 for it's only a few dollars vs the H80 and much better in performance. At first I think of getting NH-D14 but because of my case clearance (160mm, although D14 is 160mm in height, just wanna make sure is not gonna hit my side case) and thinking that maybe if I add two more RAMS, it will have an issue. So H80 I think will be my best choice here, although D14 is an option too. So what do you think will be the best for price/performance, D14 (much cheaper than H80 but with 160mm in height, will probably a tight fit in my case) or H80, will have no issue for sure but more expensive than D14 and a few degrees better when it comes to TEMP?

Personally I would just go with the antec kuhler 920 it will fit in the case, you will save some cash and it's programmable so you will know what your getting out of it at all times.

The H100 can fit in any case. Just depends on how handy you are with power tools. In a case too small, you can mount it out of the case. In a case with space at the wrong place, you can put it on the side panel, or some cases you can remove the HDD cages and place it at the front 2x120mm slots.

I used to love the H100 with a Delta fan setup untill my H100 died. It's within the warranty period so I'll get another however I've bought a devent air cooler now in the Noctua NH-D14. I don't think I'll ever go back to a closed loop again until they've fixed their reliabillity issues.

Back