• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congrats Razorface

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks guys

And sorry for not responding earlier...was waiting for the big one (100M)

Lost a 9800 the other day, but decided not to replace it. IRS got most of my discretionary $!
And now it seems I have been unseated from #1 by some upstart whippersnapper! I am waiting to see what he tops out at before my next move.

I did notice that I am 37th in world RAC, not too shabby methinks!

Happy Easter and I'll be back for the 100M party!

Damn how many systems you got crunching? I had a Athlon II X4 crunching away 24/7 but someone broke into the house and stole that comp. They'll never get into it as it's got a Bios PW to boot. but they will be able to use all the parts but the mobo. So my build is all I got left and crunch's when im asleep.

I had a Athlon II X4 crunching away 24/7 but someone broke into the house and stole that comp.

Sorry to hear of the loss of your computer, at least you had the satisfaction of knowing they couldn't boot it. Well, if they asked us how we could tell them, but I doubt seriously a burglar knows how to clear CMOS. Or do they even use that anymore? LOL

Back