• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Arctic Freezer 13 Pro CO Heatsink Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Today, I will be taking a look at my second cooler from Arctic. This one is named the Freezer 13 Pro CO and it looks to be a higher performance offering than the last cooler I reviewed from Arctic, the Freezer 13. I found the Freezer 13 to be a mediocre cooler as far as overclocking is concerned. While it was able to cool my test system at 4 GHz, it was marginal at best for cooling my test system at that overclock. Today we will see if this offering can improve on that performance.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Meh. Good word for AC heatsinks.

OTOH, their F PWM fan did very well on my D14 testbed. Is that the fan they used on their heatsinks?

The motor and bearing package, as well as the rotor assembly might be the same, but it is integrated into the shroud. And I find that unfortunate, since you can't try different fans on the heatsink itself because of the fan being made into the shroud, unless you want to do some significant mods so that you could mount directly to the heatsink or make your own custom shroud.

Back