• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Show OC in System Properties?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SkyChotik

Is there any way to allow Windows 7 to display my overclock (through UEFI/BIOS) in system Properties? I don't like to have to open CPU-Z or some other program every time I want to check the speed.

It only goes based off the stock speed, so the answer is no. Why do you need to keep checking the speed?

It only goes based off the stock speed, so the answer is no. Why do you need to keep checking the speed?

It's a new system, I like to check up on it making sure that the clock speeds are right before, while, and after stress testing. I LOVE to have a stable system that I can rely on.

I can't read your sig. to see what model board you have, but try disabling any power-saving features like EIST, C1E, C-States / C6, Cool ‘n’ Quiet, etc.

I don't understand why it is an issue to wait for CPU-z to load. It takes around 5 seconds. :-/

Back