• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Adak/Norcal 24hr average

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Norcalsteve

Funny 24hr average Adak... dang close... these p6901's are important, but the return could be better...

Code:
9   Norcalsteve  [COLOR="Red"]310,579[/COLOR]    13,930,782 
10  Adak         [COLOR="red"]310,057[/COLOR]    27,471,660

Your ppd will average higher than mine, since you have the faster cpu. My average includes a 2600k.

Right now, I'm folding a 6904 on Tanker and it is slower than molasses. I plugged the tpf into the bonus calculator, and it said it would yield about 40% less than my average ppd. :(

You may be well back of me just now, but as things stand, you will certainly pass me.

I've been getting almost nothing but p6904 here lately... their frame times vary quite a bit on Quadteron; but most of the time it's in 19:30 range.

Seems as if my rig is taking to 6901s now... And I had to have the rig off the other night so my recent 6901 lost 60k points on the turn in... Dumb tstorms... I wish tornado season will not come, then the power downs will be more frequent... Maintaing top 10 will be a feat in itself. I should build another 4p! Lol!

I am trying to find a way to mount mine in a display system above my desk for this very reason.

Back