• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blizzard BattleTags - Diablo, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Starcraft, WoW

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
interesting but kinda sucks they only give you the one... i really don't care because i don't plan on changing my tag any time soon. maybe its just too hard to keep up with on the back end, and depending on how they see it on their side.

You're probably right.

I won't be changing mine either, so I'm good to go :D

I might need to end up putting server info in the table too, I'm just not sure how D3 will be handling it.

Thats a good question... though it seems from the look of the beta its like old battle net where you chose your region and that was it you created your game and it took care of the rest.

just a thought though

LDonnie#1495

D3 and SC2 !!! (I don't play SC2 much any more but if anyone wants to i'll play after May 9).

CHHHHCHHHCHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Matt, we are gonna get owned so bad starting May 15.

D3 beta has officially ended today. So, I'm replacing all D3b instances with D3 in the list.

Two weeks left to get your BattleTags added before the fun begins!

Lylirra said:
As a reminder for all beta participants, the Diablo III closed beta will officially end tomorrow morning (May 1) at 3:00 a.m. PDT. At that time, beta servers will no longer be available for play.

Thank you so much for your insight and feedback during this critical stage of Diablo III's development. We look forward to seeing you online -- or at one of our
midnight launch events -- on May 15!

Source

Neff#1415

idk the number after mine will update when I get it.

EDIT: I forgot I have a smart Phone...

IPimpFatChks#1892

Hit me up, ill be up opening night, im looking for people to start with. Let me know!

IPimpFatChks#1892

Hit me up, ill be up opening night, im looking for people to start with. Let me know!

Added.

I won't be up at 2AM CST when the game unlocks, I'll have work the next day :(

BattleTag/ID = LoganG#1113

I've got D3 Preordered from Newegg so once I get it, I'll be on.

Added.

I won't be up at 2AM CST when the game unlocks, I'll have work the next day :(

No worries, I will probably have work too but ill sleep leading up to the unlock and play until I'm too tired. I'll look for your tag on here and add you when I'm on a computer. (on a phone right now)

I'll probably wake up at 2AM to install and check for updates so that any patches will download while I'm sleeping. I want the game to be ready to play after work on the 15th :D

I'll probably wake up at 2AM to install and check for updates so that any patches will download while I'm sleeping. I want the game to be ready to play after work on the 15th :D

That's right, you have like 1.5Mbit don't you. Poor guy :rain:

If only I could share my 50Mbit ;)

Yep, good ol' DSL! It's way better than the 56Kb/s I had to have in 2010 though. DSL came around just in time for D3, which is all that matters :D

I'll prolly re-downlod the client here at work on the 14th too just in case the client size has changed, which will minimize what I have to DL at home.

Back