• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blizzard BattleTags - Diablo, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Starcraft, WoW

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
first one is my main but likely wont be on release I haven't decided yet.

Personally I am doing it for the challenge. I already make more reselling hardware then I likely could hope to make on diablo 3 for a supplemental income so any profit motive comes as an afterthought.

Guess we'll just have to add all three accounts then :p

Good luck with 4 simultaneous characters, it sounds impossible and 2 was hard enough in D2...lol. I think I'll just stick with one :D

Yea I used two accounts simultaneously in D2 so I could mule with myself, had to collect everything.

i know that i loved Diablo II i still play it :D I just mean never getting to any of the higher levels and playing alone all the time. thats what im tired of

Borrn #1670

D3

Had to make a new battlenet account since my last one was hacked and to much trouble to get it back for games i dont play anymore -_-

Vulgar#2809 D3b, Wow and i actually just bought D2 and LoD again :p

Im on EU though, most here are on US i think ?

You're on the list!

Yeah, most people here will probably be on the NA servers, but I'm not sure if NA and EU guys will be able to play together. I know they weren't allowed in D2, but neither were US West and US East...

Yeah i know...i actually played D2 on USwest primarily and a bit on USeast at times for 3-4 years i think, me and a few HC pvp/pk buddies of mine got fed up with the noob'ish EU realm, was awesome fun back then...especially HC ladder :D

I played USWest SC Ladder mostly in D2. I plan on doing HC for D3 though, to keep that replay value up.

Yeah, if the servers are bad and laggy, I won't do HC until they're smooth. The only dumb death is one caused by lag, in my opinion. If i die some other way, then it's my fault :D

Back