• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blizzard BattleTags - Diablo, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Starcraft, WoW

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Seagullvs#2594
Mostly HotS and Hearthstone, sometimes Starcraft II, Diablo III and WoW(only a month-two after updates)

Mordenum#2186 WoW (got a 737 7/13 mythic MM hunter in need of raiding), Hearthstone, HotS maybe Diablo3/SC2 if team games can get me back into it.

Last edited:
Figured I'd update this thread with the upcoming open beta and launch of Overwatch, Blizzard's new first-person shooter. The game consists of 21 characters with their own unique abilities and class-based roles (Offense, Defense, Tank, and Support). The gameplay is entirely objective oriented, so you won't see any team deathmatch. I've been in a couple of the short 2-day closed beta weekends and it was a ton of fun, most fun I've ever had in a FPS to be honest.

Play Overwatch Free During the Open Beta

The Overwatch Open Beta will be available May 5–9 on PC, PlayStation® 4, and Xbox One! Players who have pre-purchased or pre-ordered Overwatch by April 29 will be eligible for early access starting May 3.

• EARLY ACCESS: The early access portion of the Open Beta will begin on all supported platforms May 2 at 4:00 p.m. PDT (11:00 p.m. UTC). An early access key will be required to play—click here for details.
  • ALL ACCESS: The all access portion of the Open Beta will begin on all supported platforms May 4 at 4:00 p.m. PDT (11:00 p.m.UTC). All players will be able to play for FREE during this period; no sign-up or code required.
The Open Beta will conclude in all regions for all players on Monday, May 9 at 10:00 a.m. PDT (5:00 p.m. UTC).

I play World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Diablo 3. My Tag is DJAngelicon #1470
I Play on Steam VR Games, Simulators such as DCS-World, STEAM ID: DJAngelicon
I Also am on consoles Playstation 4 Pro and Xbox one X. Under same ID Name DJAngelicon

Last edited:
Back