• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blizzard BattleTags - Diablo, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Starcraft, WoW

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MattNo5ss

5up3r m0d3r4t0r
There are a ton of people out there that play Blizzard games, and this thread will serve as a place for Overclockers members to find each other in those games. So, if you have a BattleTag, post it up! :thup:

What is a BattleTag?

BattleTag FAQ
A BattleTag™ is a player-chosen nickname that identifies your Battle.net account in our games, websites, community forums, and more. Only one BattleTag can be associated with a Battle.net account.

BattleTag friends are not available cross-region. You must add friends to each region’s friend list when you log in for the first time.

BattleTags do not need to be unique. You can use any name you want, as long as it follows our Naming Policy. Each BattleTag is assigned a numeric ID to create a unique identifier (for example, FallenSlayer#3592).

To change your BattleTag, log in to Battle.net Account Management, go to the Summary page, and click Change in the BattleTag section.

Note: Each Battle.net Account is allowed one free BattleTag change.

Official Game Websites
OCF BattleTag List

Forum Name | BattleTag | Game(s)
Bijiont | Bijiont#1741 | D3, SC2
Blaylock | Blaylock#1518 | D3
bohansen | Borrn#1670 | D3
BugFreak | DDemonsOne#1517 | D3, WoW
Convicted1 | Convicted1#1322 | D3
Creep-DK | Vulgar#2809 | D3, WoW
DeafHeavn | DeafHeavn#1252 | SC2
deathman20 | Deathman#1618 | D3
disk11 | disk11#1549 | D3, SC2
dyckah | Dyckah#1248 | D3, HS, HotS, SC2
fall | Neff#1415 | D3
fcomstoc | frankthetank#1239| D3, WoW
HARAMOSH | IPimpFatChks#1892 | D3
hydrata | Neumi#1171 | D3, SC2
ITAngel | Chicomalo#1470 | D3, OW, WoW
ivanlabrie | ivanlabrie#1870 | D3, HotS
JackNSally | M1k3#1550 |
Janus67 | Anobix#1404 | D3, SC2
_Jay_ | Newk#1550 | D3
Jkicak | krese#1256 | D3
JonSimonzi | Simonzi#1681 | D3, WoW
Kelushka | Kelushka#1907 | D3, WoW
Kenrou | Mordenum#2186 | HS, HotS, WoW
kraven | Insomniac#1259 | D3
LDonnie | LDonnie#1495 | D3, SC2
Lissa | Seagullvs#2594 | D3, HS, HotS, SC2, WoW
LoganG | LoganG#1113 | D3
MattNo5ss | MattNo5ss#1850 | D3, HotS, OW
mdcomp | mdcomp27#1326 | D3
MonkeyTOS | swingline#1615 | D3
Mr. Chambers | MrC#1391 | D3
Mr.Guvernment | MrGuvernment#1979 | D3
myndlessdayz | HeyImJesse#1469 | D3, SC2, WoW
nightelph | nightelph#1796 | D3
Oni | Oni#1865 | D3, SC2
PhysX | Titan#1752 | D3
pinky | pinky#1758 | D3
pnutz409 | Pnutz409#1321 | D3
psionic98 | psionic98#1156 | HotS
Pvt.Dancer | PvtDancer#1636 | D3
rayraysfunhouse | Rayray7312#1134 | D3
Realee | realee#6821 | D3, SC2, WoW
Roachgod | roachgod#1707 | D3
rogbur22 | Slapdog53#1428 | D3, WoW
rumbl3 | DeathRice#1814 | D3, WoW
shant | shant#2138 | D3
SlumLord | SlumLord#1794 | HotS
SteveLord | SteveLord#1425 | D3
SubPar | Subpar#1644 | D3
TheCheat | TheNatural#1416 | D3
thideras | thideras#1289 | D3, WoW
thobel | Sorrid#1603 | D3
TiZakit | TiZakit#1306 | D3, WoW
TransformedBG | SgtNewell#1975 | D3, HotS, WoW
TsunamiJuan | TsunamiJuan#1437 | D3, SC2, WoW
Twiggz | Escythe#1302 | D3, SC2
zitnik | Zitnik#1999 | D3

Last edited:
Just created mine: thideras #1289
WoW (currently not playing) and D3 (when released)

Added :thup:

Also, if anyone's playing the D3 beta, just say so and I'll put a "b" beside D3.

BrutusBukeye #1662 (D3B + SC2)

stupid Battle.net had issues when I created it a month ago and most of my normal options said they didn't fit the naming policy, now I can't change it...

I'm in the beta :D

Updated.

BrutusBukeye #1662 (D3B + SC2)

stupid Battle.net had issues when I created it a month ago and most of my normal options said they didn't fit the naming policy, now I can't change it...

Added.

Blizzard does say "We plan to provide a way for players to change their BattleTags in the future, but we don't have any further details to share just yet." So, maybe you aren't completely SOL...

:bump: Keep posting up your BattleTags :thup:

And...

Nephalem Valor Buff

Bashiok said:
We’re working hard on balancing and testing Diablo III, and one of the major components is making sure that the end game experience is fun and exciting. We’d like to share a few of our goals for end game:

We have an enormous number of skill build combinations, and we want a lot of those skill builds to be viable and interestingWhile there are millions of skill builds available to players, we don’t want players swapping skills regularly to beat specific encounters as they come upWe don’t want repeatedly running specific three-minute chunks of the game to be the most efficient way to acquire gear for your characterWhile a three-minute run shouldn’t be the most efficient, we also don’t want you to feel like it’s a two-hour commitment every time you sit down to playBosses should still feel worth killing

Nephalem Valor is one of the major new systems in Diablo III and it kicks in at level 60. Keep in mind that this is still in testing and we’re still working out the details. Here’s how it currently works internally: Rare and Champion packs already have great loot on them. By killing a Rare or Champion pack, not only do you get their loot, but you’ll also receive a buff granting you increased magic find and gold find. However, if you change a skill, skill rune, passive, or leave the game, the buff disappears. As an extra reward, if you kill a boss while this buff is active, you’ll receive extra loot drops from that boss.

The exact amount of magic find and gold find provided by the buff is still being reviewed, as is the amount of extra loot you get from a boss while the buff is active. We’re also playing around with whether or not the buff stacks, what the duration should be, and whether or not it should persist through death. We want to make sure the buff is strong enough to make staying in your current game more rewarding than creating a new game. At the same time, if the buff is too strong, it risks making shorter play sessions feel not worthwhile.

We expect this system will encourage players to stick with a skill build of their choice, select an area of the game they enjoy, and sweep it for rare and champion packs on their way to a boss, finishing off a run with a boss that’ll be worth killing. If you wanted a shorter play session you could be done at that point, but if you have more time, the path of least resistance would ideally be to stay in the same game and make your way towards the next boss.

Gotcha! Is one of those going to be your "main" account? Also, why 4 accounts, you plan on trying to profit from the RMAH?

In D2, I used two accounts for muling at rushing my own characters.

Back