• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RMA Thru Brand Companies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
and they act like they dont even care that they are running off some devout customers

I'm going through the same thing with gpu rma I started on the 16th of feb, they just sent the card back to me lol. No explanation I just got back my card...

The day it arrived at their Indiana RMA dept I called them, they said "we don't have it scanned in the system yet"
Call us tomorrow. I call them next day, they say, "we'll call you tomorrow"
Tomorrow comes and my damn card is sitting at my front door. SO were they BS'ing me the whole week? Or do they really not know what's going on? Because within 3 days of getting there the card was back to me.

I called them waited for 30 minutes for a supervisor who politely BS'd me some more. He said we will do an advanced rma, we have to check for stock of your card first, we will email/call you within 24-48 hours. 3 days go by NOTHING.
I call them talk to the same jackass liar, "sorry sir it looks like we never checked for stock, we will do that now and get back to you within 48 hours.
A WEEK GOES BY NOTHING

I found a customer feedback/complaint email on ASUS website and sent them all the info and names of people in an email. 2 weeks later a women contacts me from Asus, first by email then by phone. She says she wants to fedex overnight me a card and pay to send mine back again but wants to make sure the card in question is ok and apologizes that they do not have my card in stock and that they cant replace it with same card.
I thank her for contacting me and asked her to email me the part number so I can see what card. Once I get the email I realize right away it is in fact the same card I already own... same part number.. HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW THIS !

I called her back and politely asked her how she would feel after all this time and all this hassle? She said she would upgrade me to a different card but it would not be in stock till the 20th. I told her I would wait the 10 days till the 20th. The 20th has come and gone I never got an email, or a phone call or ANYTHING.

I guess we'll see what happens monday, I;m hoping she has this card for me, all this BS the only thing to come of it is a 680 is going to be sent to me to replace this 580.

I will sell it, I will never buy another asus video card. I have a a gigabyte z77 on the way to replace my asus mobo too.

NEVER AGAIN will a asus mobo or gpu go in one of my machines. EVER

Back