• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1100T back in stock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would look on Craiglist and classifieds... I sold my 1100T for $150 just 2 months ago... could have gotten more, but I just wanted to unload quickly. I'm sure you can find someone else selling it for around that (or cheaper?).

i would say just get a BD even though they are worse the the 1100T

I agree... they should HOPEFULLY mature with software upgrades... but the quad-core (FX 4100) I built for a friend of mine and he LOVES it for gaming!!

It's not the last chance, it's just getting really hard to find a new one in box. I just missed the last few at Newegg so I got a Buldozer instead. Hope some of you guys here got in on it if you really wanted one, hence the reason for the thread.

Theoretically, can this be overclocked easily to the same speeds?
I doubt it, i read somewhere around here that the cores are stonger on the higher end Thubans,plust it is not a black edition. You could get lucky I suppose if you are OC jedi.

i got alot of reccomendations for the 1090T if i couldnt find an 1100T. and the cores not as strong thing sounds a bit odd but possible i guess, but if they are selling out this fast then they are having a problem with their yeilds

i got alot of reccomendations for the 1090T if i couldnt find an 1100T. and the cores not as strong thing sounds a bit odd but possible i guess, but if they are selling out this fast then they are having a problem with their yeilds

I'm really not sure if they meant the cores were actually different or just they pick the better binned chips for the 1090 and 1100t over the non black edition chips. I'm pretty sure its the latter of the two.

Back