• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this too pricey

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

keny

Finaly found one but man it's pricey, don't think my budget can stretch that far:(

eBay item number 251015462276

Sorry about the item number but I'm using my phone.

I think that $233 is a little high for those items. Personally I wouldn't do over $150(95 GBP) This is my own personal opinion though, I am sure there are those who would disagree with me on that one. :)

I know it's pretty steep and I only want the board,but those boards are like super hard to find, but is it worth the amount of grief I will get from the wife if I buy it.

See if you can get it for 130

Worst-case you can sell off the cpu and ram to make back a bit of the costs

What do those boards go for on there own? As I may just fire him an offer for the board only and see what he says.

I know the prices are really high, that's why I was wondering if anyone had owned one and sold it, so I could get an idea if this is a deal or not, I can't remember if matt had one and fried it?

I know the prices are really high, that's why I was wondering if anyone had owned one and sold it, so I could get an idea if this is a deal or not

I dont know about that; when I see prices like that I assume that is what they were running when it first came out and the prices never got updated; as it is a few years old it doesn't make sense that it would cost that much.

Back