• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Minecraft OCF'ers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nechen

I was curious to know how many people here play/still play Minecraft. It looks like it has updated quite a bit since I last played.

I was thinking if there's enough of us, perhaps we could start an OCF-only good 'ol survival server?

I used to play but got bored of it after a few weeks.

It has been updated/changed dramatically since I was playing. It's much more complex now. Kinda lost the simple charm it used to have.

im have just started to play i have not bought the game yet (have been playing on my friends)

im somewhat looking to buy an old account off some1 but have not found any1 yet

setting up a server would not be a bad thing
but i cant set one up due to
1. i have slow internet 728 up 1.5 down
2. im already running a server but its only is allowed 2gb

but ya i may play some if we put up a server maybe build a computer to overclock :clap:

Well this is underwhelming...guess we'll revisit this some other time.

Love both Minecraft and Terraria, I put up a MC survival server about 3 months ago on my box but the group of us soon faded and we no longer use it. I miss playing though, I can't run a server 24/7 but if someone were to I would come on occasionally.

how do you join do i have to mod my game up?

EDIT i joined but how to i start playing
whats the server address?

Last edited:
I have a 24/7 server as well... address is: craft.wabuf.com for your MC client. All the commands and such are listed on the site http://thechunkrepublic.com

Just mention in game if a [M] or [A] is on that you're from OC Forums. If nobody's on just PM me your in game name and I'll promote you next time I'm on.

Do you guys prefer survival or creative?
I have creative setup on my lan for me and the kids.

Back