• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Virtu MVP Testing Thread (Download Link Included)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Will this improve gaming performance?

Only one way to find out....

Wait... ASRock? will this work on mine? still only one way to find out...

It's not really a Z77 feature, it's from Lucid. So, it could technically be on any platform with IGP. Seems to help with FPS in gaming quite a bit.

That's why I put the "" there...It was announced with some z77 boards, alongside the Asrock AMD board.
Looks rather sexy, and if they keep the software update it should do us some good :D

Off-topic: Hey Matt, I posted in that x79 thread of yours...pm me if you can ;)

Ah.... Integrated Graphics Device not found.

Should have bought a MOBO with an Integrated GPU.

Get yourself a Trinity rig :p -from the future-
Or snatch a 3870k from somewhere else :D -gotta love them apu's-

Someone asked me to look into building a cheap as chips rig for them, if they go through with it it will be an APU rig, it should be fun...can't wait. :D

This mostly applies to Intel related chipsets Z68, H67 and Z77; the only ones who would benefit from this version from others is that MVP as stated before supports AMD APUs now.

This mostly applies to Intel related chipsets; the only ones who would benefit from this version from others is that MVP supports ATI graphics cards whereas previously only nVidia was supported.

Dunno, but it states in the PDF,- Intel / AMD / Intergrated CPU / ---- Chip-Set

As much as I fancy the 3870k, I'll build my main folding/gaming rig now...and wait for Trinity desktop apus to launch. That would rock my socks, IF Piledriver cores deliver :D

Pix or your Banned :D when you get there...

Yeah, I'll be building either a 3820 based monster or a mini-itx z77 Asus thingy with my 2600k and aio wc in cm elite 311. :D

Back on topic...It all depends on how well Virtu MVP works, and how expensive the mitx Asus z77 board retails at. -have you seen it? it's absolutely gorgeous!!-

Back