Should I upgrade my Graphics card?

If you look in my sig, you can see my rig is pretty solid but I feel like my graphics card could use a little work. I do a lot of 3d modeling in 3dsmax and will be doing even more in the future (full time job). I also use a lot of Photoshop, Unity and Unreal. How much of a difference would it be to beef that up a bit? Or would it be worth it to crossfire a couple decent cards? Oh yeah, I also run 2 20 inch monitors on my 5750 and feel like at times it gets a little laggy in my viewports.. Any advice would be appreciated.
    MOBO > GIGABYTE GA-990XA
    CPU > AMD Phenom ii x6 1090T Overclocked to 4.02 GHz
    COOLER > H100 Push/Pull x4 Cougar Fans
    MEMORY > Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR3 1600
    POWER SUPPLY > CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX
    VIDEO CARD > 1x ATI Radeon 5750
    HDDs > 1x Western Digital VelociRaptor
    BURNERS > LITE-ON 24X DVD Writer
    SOUND DEVICE > Turtle Beaches
    USB > 1tb Passport
    O/S > Windows 7 Professional 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixfan08 View Post
    If you look in my sig, you can see my rig is pretty solid but I feel like my graphics card could use a little work. I do a lot of 3d modeling in 3dsmax and will be doing even more in the future (full time job). I also use a lot of Photoshop, Unity and Unreal. How much of a difference would it be to beef that up a bit? Or would it be worth it to crossfire a couple decent cards? Oh yeah, I also run 2 20 inch monitors on my 5750 and feel like at times it gets a little laggy in my viewports.. Any advice would be appreciated.
    3dsmax would certainly benefit from a better GPU or two, do you have anything in mind?
    “The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter.” -Winston Churchill

Your 3D modeling and graphics work will get a significant performance boost from the CUDA processing that nVidia cards provide.
    The GTX460 to 560Ti are great low to midrange cards for that work.
    I used AutoCAD and Revit daily using both cards. They perform on par with workstation cards, albeit I don't do much rendering.
    We heard great thing about the new AMD FirePro cards and we purchased the V5900 to see how it handles CAD. So far so good.
    Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.6Ghz | Gigabyte P67A-UD5-B3 | MSI 560Ti Twin Frozr II | Corsair Vengeance PC3-12800 [2x4GB] | OCZ Vertex 3 120GB | XSPC RASA 750 RS240 | Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit | Samsung 245BW 24" LCD | Logitech G15 | Corsair HX850 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Logitech Performance MX | Mionix Propus 380 | Lamptron FC5 Fan Controller

+1

nVidia and CUDA, it just depends on what your willing to spend.
    “The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter.” -Winston Churchill