• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TC, you will be missed... folding that is...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Norcalsteve

"Semi-Quote from TC".... Some real life events have unfolded (pun intended) lately that require me to take a leave of absence from folding.

I will of course remain a dedicated member of the community in whatever capacity I can, but I won't be folding on anything for a bit - well maybe unless my refund next month is unexpectedly large ;)

Take care brotha... I am praying for a large tax return for you. But please, feel free to chime in when I say something n00bish on the forums here :p

Thanks I appreciate. I'm just taking a break until I get our hospital bills paid off. We thought we had everything paid from our sons delivery 7 months ago, and them bam - they find another $3400 to tack on and insurance has covered everything they're going to. I think I've got over half the bill covered so far, and with any luck I might be able to find some hobby funds in a couple months.

Back