• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Astropulse V6 error message

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eaglescouter

Frustrating Senior SETI Nut!
SETI Website said:
Astropulse v6 has been released for linux and windows.
We've released the Astropulse version 6 application to the SETI@home project. The only real difference is a couple of minus signs in the code that were added to match changes to the way the data recorder works.

It'll take a while for the credit granted by this application to settle out to a reasonably constant value. If you run optimized applications, I'd suggest you wait a couple of weeks before starting to do Astropulse v6 work just to avoid the possibility that you will be granted an extremely low credit for your work. 13 Mar 2012

I noticed red error messages in my SETI Event Log. But based on the above I will ignore them for a few weeks.

I just came to post asking about this...got my first AP job yesterday and had an error
"Your app_info.xml file doesn't have a usable version of AstroPulse v6."

and it is running 3 instances of AP on my CPU which looks like it is going to take like 20 hours to complete. its my understanding I should be trying to run those on GPU correct?

Back