• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE XSPC 120 mm Xinruilian Fans Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im curious what you thought of the 140mm fans. Right now I am running yate loon highs on my 2x magicool 280 radiators. They are far stronger/louder than I need them to be. Im running at ~50% speed on them but my RheoSmart has PWM control. Unfortunately once my CPU hits ~45c the fans ramp up way higher than they need to be. Do you think that these XSPC fans might be a suitable replacement?

Im curious what you thought of the 140mm fans. Right now I am running yate loon highs on my 2x magicool 280 radiators. They are far stronger/louder than I need them to be. Im running at ~50% speed on them but my RheoSmart has PWM control. Unfortunately once my CPU hits ~45c the fans ramp up way higher than they need to be. Do you think that these XSPC fans might be a suitable replacement?

I don't know. The 140mm fan did not even seem to be made by the same company, except that it was dressed the same. Right this second I can't find it on Koolertek, and I can't find the RDM1425S or the RDM1425S on the US/Canadian side of the pond.

If they were available, I'd say to buy a pair and try them out. They were fairly inexpensive when they were available, and XSPC seems to have picked winners with their other fans.

If that rad of your can handle 120mm fan holes, or if you could make adapters out of sheets of polysterene, I would recommend Kaze Maru's or Kaze Maru 2's. Or you could get YL mediums.

The Xinruilians seem more substantial than the YL's.

Back