• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooling Pad for ASUS N53SN

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MattsterMH

I just got this laptop and I've heard it has issues with overheating (GPU primarily). I am looking for a cooling pad (not one that includes a mouse-pad function) to just fit underneath the laptop.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Cooling pads are not like docks, they are pretty much universal (unless you have a huge 17"+ laptop). Both models shown will work for your laptop.
The second one (the one I don't have) even has pass through USB so you don't lose a USB port completely - that's a nice feature along with being able to move the fans under your intakes...

Yep, just set the laptop an it (preferally so fans are directed to laptop intakes on bottom) plug in USB fans should come on... temps should lower. Temps can be monitored with programs such as CPU-Z and GPU-Z (GPU-Z will allow you to check graphics temps)

Back