• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia bios update for battlefield 3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rakroka

So guys,I'm new here.And i recently Got Bf3.The game kept crashing because of gpu override because it was using like %99 of the gpu.My rig:Intel i5 2500k cpu 4ghz 4gb Ramx1 and nvidia Geforce 560(Manufacturer ASUS).
I researched a bit and lot's of people was experiencing this,with nvidia geforce 560 and 560ti.So i read the suggestions and way lots of people approved that Updating my bios fixes the crash and allows to overclock more voltage(ive also tried overclocking in my current bios,still crashes.)And by nvflash i flashed my bios version:70.24.18.00.01 to 70.24.21.00.01.And i also backed up my current bios.The bios report said the upgrade was succesful and i rebooted my computer.But when my computer booted BAM!Screen is like 1960's tvs and like 8-bit(not completely 8 bit when i hoover the mouse the screen gets cleaned.)So using my backup i flashed it back to my old bios and rebooted.Everything went back to normal but i'm still with my old bios.So any ideas why this happened? I got my bios file from techpowerup and im sure it's the right bios.Any ideas? Please help! Or do any of you know another way to fix this crash cause ive tried everything and İt's still using up my gpu.:shrug:

Sometimes you have to reinstall the drivers in Windows as it appears as a new card after flashing the BIOS.

Back