• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

20mil

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Norcalsteve

Hit the 20mil mark!! Whoot :attn: but this rig is making 100mil seem more like a challenging feat when you are 400-500K ppd :p

Looking forward to playing with a mild OC... /fingers crossed

It's a whole different level of folding, for sure. Congrats Steve! :thup:

Congrats!

My master plan to catch you starts next week. Whenever I can find another 6174, I should be doing about 700-800k ppd. :D

Darn you 4P machines, why do you have to appeal to my engineering efficiency so!!!

Well, you win! My plan to get you to spend moar monies worked! Lol! Naw, my wife will kill Me if I did... But, the OC is out for my board now... So I guess I can up my ppd by a couple of poits, eh?

Congrats!

My master plan to catch you starts next week. Whenever I can find another 6174, I should be doing about 700-800k ppd. :D

Darn you 4P machines, why do you have to appeal to my engineering efficiency so!!!

Good thing the 6174s are coming back down in price on ebay. Back to the high $400s.

I saw that, but I am hoping to get one in the low $400's. Man, I hope my wife doesn't see this post ;)

Back