• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

And yet another reason i love my fire!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Guvernment

Since getting my kindle fire as a gift, i am loving it more and more, the convenience of something to use while sitting on the couch, or use on the train to read on the way to work. reading news through Pulse...just the right size also and a solid build.

I now discovered SNesoid and my teenage-hood is flashing before my very eyes!

I have not rooted my fire, so far i haven't had the need to at all, i now installed SNesoid and got some of my classic SNES games like Final Fantasy 3, Aerobz SuperSonic and now hunting down some others.

Having such flash backs now, wondering what is next for the fire that will make me use less and less my PS3 or even computer!..lol

Any classic SNES games the old timers would recommend?

it is crazy back then how things looked to now, talking like 93' , 94'

getting pilot wings for sure, my uncle loved that game, i think he will be buying a fire soon once i show him this!

I hope you're using a wiimote to play those games, as it takes it to a whole 'nother level... Mario-Kart is a given, and also chrono trigger is awesome.

Back