• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Upgrade bug driving me nuts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not really, I may turn my head 1 cm or so either way though it really is reasonably ok for slouching in front of the computer and gaming.... It's just that after hooking up my old 23" temporarily, I kind of want the best of both worlds. A bigger screen and better picture quality. I think 27" is the best bet for this.

Thats unusual, I always found CRT's provided better picture quality... My last on was an old Samsung 19" screen, can't remember which series..... It was beige though.

Not really, I may turn my head 1 cm or so either way though it really is reasonably ok for slouching in front of the computer and gaming.... It's just that after hooking up my old 23" temporarily, I kind of want the best of both worlds. A bigger screen and better picture quality. I think 27" is the best bet for this.

I added to my post :D

I think 27" is perfect. its to big for me tho, but then again i thought 22" would be big enougth....

Yeah, I though 42" was too big and decided 32" would be ok..... Turns out thats just a tiny bit too big. 27" seems to be perfect. A shame, 42" TV's are cheaper than 32" TV's....

Lol, he's just making sure there's nothing wrong with the convoy....

Back