• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Amazon Video Game Blowout

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ive purchased a few games from them, once you have an account set up its similar to gamersgate or the like, you can redownload them later. If its a steamworks game you can register the key on steam, if its an EA game you can register the key on origin.

I wouldnt hesistate to snag a deal from them if it was for a game i wanted, or if it was a good enough price for a game i was kind of curious about.

I've downloaded from them before. It's GREAT!

It's just like downloading the whole DVD... only...you know... Legally.

Hell. You can burn the files straight to DVD and it'll be like having the original only with no copy protection. It's a really great system. I love them. If I wasn't in a money crunch now I'd buy a FEW of those games.

I'm pretty sure only games on this list will activate on Steam. I've tried my retail copies of various games and none of them would activate on Steam despite being available on Steam. My DVD Drive doesn't work very well and I really don't want to buy another since I rarely use it anymore so being able to download these from Steam would be great. But I'm sure as hell not going to re-buy all of these games on Steam just to have them there. It's not that I'm cheap I just have an issue with Steam forcing you to re-buy games just so they can get their cut.

Last edited:
Back