• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Raspberry Pi

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You could just plug a powered USB hub into this, right? That way you could expand to whatever peripherals you needed, like... 8 USB hard drives? :)

Also, the micro-USB power port on this can be plugged into any cell phone charger adapter or whatever, correct? Anything with 5V out?

That is my understanding. Of course throughput for those disks would be horrible :)

I signed up for 1-2. At $35 how can I not?
It may be a while and a half before I get 'em, but that's ok.

It was funny today, I went into the high school at where I worked and went to go talk to the IT about something else. At the end of our conversation I mentioned this and he had NOOOOO clue about it. I told him to look it up and after a few blocks I came back. He said "This is quite an amazing machine and how did he miss this". Now I am thinking I should have kept my big trap shut and not said anything until I go before the school board promoting these things and a new job for me.

The really sad part is, is that I am known as the big dumb football coaching jock teacher and he is the smart guy in the building, supposedly.

Back