• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for Apogee GT AM2 plate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Oroka Sempai

So, I dug out my water cooling parts with the intent of installing it, and discovered I no longer have the AM2 hold down plate for my Swiftech Apogee GT. It was installed on a 939 mobo last time I used it... and everywhere I look the AM2 hold down kit is no longer available. This was a great water block back in its day, there are/were tons of them around, and IMO still a decent performer and would rather reuse it than replace it...

So, anyone have one laying around or a line on the kit?

Hit the hardware store screw section, you should be able to find some that will go through the apogee gt top plate and screw into the stock AM2/3 backplate.

Is it just a matter of the screw length? The stock plate does have ALOT of holes in it, I just assumed that there was a good reason for having a separate AM2 plate. If that is the case, I can easily find screws that would fit.

Just lined it up... the existing plate will not work.

::edit::

Figured I would search google some more... this thread is 5th from the top for 'Apogee GT hold down'!

Back