• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Diablo 3 Beta Wave

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kraven

Just got booted from Battle.net.

Message said that they're inviting an additional 250,000 beta testers.

Good luck!

one month until release!

gotta get ahead in school so i can slack off when this comes out :D

i'll probably do at least one all nighter right when it comes out

Just got my invite this morning via email. Sort of pissed I didn't get in the first wave but this is better than a kick in the pants... Goodbye weekend!

I've had it, but only put an hour in it. I guess I don't want to spoil a lot for myself, so that way the retail release is more enjoyable. I'll be doing 4 player coop with my brothers and father right off the bat.

I've had it, but only put an hour in it. I guess I don't want to spoil a lot for myself, so that way the retail release is more enjoyable. I'll be doing 4 player coop with my brothers and father right off the bat.

Jealous. We tried to get my old man into gaming for along time. There was a time (years ago obviously) when he would sit down by himself and fire up the N64 and play GoldenEye which I just got a hell of a kick out of for some reason. He could get through half the missions or so before swearing and turning it off :temper:

They must be stress testing those servers some more before the release unlike most game companies these days. :thup: Unfortunately I lost interest in the beta about two weeks after getting it. While it was very fun it was also VERY short plus I want the game to be new to me when it comes out.

Back