• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Micro Center In-Store: Intel Core i7 2600K $199.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Randyman...

Attachments

• 04_13_intel_banner.jpg
    04_13_intel_banner.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 252
Last edited by a moderator:
This is really making me consider an upgrade. Even though I don't need one. That's a crazy price. I thought I was reading my email wrong. I bet they are getting ready to stop carrying them. I remember them doing this with 920's...

Last edited:
This is really making me consider an upgrade. Even though I don't need one. That's a crazy price. I thought I was reading my email wrong. I bet they are getting ready to stop carrying them. I remember them doing this with 920's...

Maybe. Trying to switch over to the 2700Ks as the s1155 king CPU or something.

Depends on the store, I grabbed one today and they said there were quite a few mobo's that qualify for the $50 off. I just said NTY and grabbed the 2600k itself.

Any indication of when the deal expires?

I believe the email said it was good 4/13-4/15.

If I make it up that way I'll pick one up to resell. Although last time when they were $230 I picked one up and put it in the classifieds at cost and nobody was interested. After a week I put it on ebay for $50 more.

I believe the email said it was good 4/13-4/15.

If I make it up that way I'll pick one up to resell. Although last time when they were $230 I picked one up and put it in the classifieds at cost and nobody was interested. After a week I put it on ebay for $50 more.

I can guarantee you'd sell one at cost this time. cough cough

I can guarantee you'd sell one at cost this time. cough cough

They are out of stock now. If I would have had any reason to go that direction I would have reserved one online, but it is 30 miles so I didn't want to make a special trip.

Back