• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED WIN 7 X64 Pro install

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jiccman1965

Loading win7 after it restarts I get a Status: 0xc0000225 and will not start.

Asus X79 Deluxe
8GIG
OCZ vertx 2

I tried two different drive no luck.

I downloaded your mobo's manual and could not find anything related to that either.

From what I read; that error code is due to HW conflict of some sort...

I used this board to bench with no issues, put my benching drive on it, booted right up. But these SSD that I had in RAID before are giving me a hard time. Thanks for the help will keep working at it.

I used this board to bench with no issues, put my benching drive on it, booted right up. But these SSD that I had in RAID before are giving me a hard time. Thanks for the help will keep working at it.

I think that you need to clean wipe the SSD drive before the install, raid traces can be left behind and foul up the format.

+1 to the "Wipe your SSDs before doing the installation".

@ Pr0t0n
The line is a problem because of the rules say it's not allowed.

ok will try that. put the drive on my other machine and loaded os then put it on the machine havong issue booter right up.

+1 on the clean wipe the SSD. You have to delete the raid partition and secure erase (wipe clean) the SSD, then you can install the os. That's what I had to do to my OCZ SSD's.

Back