• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Recommend some XBOX games to me

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CarlJohnson

I recently bought a xbox360 and need to build a game library. I currently have Gears of War and NFS:Shift. I dont need to have the latest games I just want some good ones. Not really in to console FPS I have a PC for that. GOW is ok but I find myself aiming around the bad guys while they shoot me up. I'm a long time Nintendo player and enjoy the Mario, Metroid, and Zelda games. Right now my gaming time is divided between BF3 on PC, Skyward Sword, GTA4 on PC, SM Galaxy2, and the NFS game. Thanks in advance:attn:

43 views and no suggestions huh? C'mon guys I know its a little lame but I have been a Nintendo guy since the NES and know little about the Xbox library.

regardless of preference to PC fps, you gotta check out the Halo series, I've been hooked since 04 and since they just released a remastered version of the first one, that'd be a great one to start on.

If you want a time dump, grab Forza 2, 3, and 4. Play them in sequential order. All three are excellent games.

Condemned 2
Crackdown
EA sports games(except nba :p)
Limbo
Lost Planet
Trials: Evolution

Anything else worth noting is on PC.

I ended up getting Red Dead, Driver SF, and Banjo nuts and bolts. I had a buy 2 used geet one free coupon that was expiring so I had to act quick. Thanks for the suggestions. So far I like all 3 & my son played Banjo for 2 1/2hrs last night lol.

You should get Psychonauts. It's an original xbox game... but it's on the backwards compatibility list.

And you NEED Dead Rising... the first one.

There's nothing on earth like it.

How could I forget Dead Rising, one of my favorite Xbox games of all time HANDS DOWN.

I have 7 play-throughs on that game, all of which were enjoyable. Unfortunately while still a great game, Dead Rising 2 just fell short imo.

I second Red Dead Revolver, much better than GTA4. If you like need for speed then you may like the Midnight Run series. If you're into racing games, other than Forza there is also Project Gotham Racing series.

This thread is helpful to me as well, besides Witcher 2 and Skyrim what are some other good action/adventure games?

Back