• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

On It's Way!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Uh, what exactly IS on the way?

A new pickup truck?

Ironically, this is exactly why I'm off the dedicated folding machine train right now. Ford beat out Supermicro for my spare change.

I'm still weighing options and be there soon as I can though

I'm going to assume we're talking about a 4P here... Nice!

Ironically, this is exactly why I'm off the dedicated folding machine train right now. Ford beat out Supermicro for my spare change.

I'm still weighing options and be there soon as I can though

Sweet! Did you go with the Ecoboost?

I'm going to assume we're talking about a 4P here... Nice!

Sweet! Did you go with the Ecoboost?

No, the 5.0L Coyote with 3.31 gears to keep some semblance of gas mileage. Having had a bad experience with an SVO Mustang (just dated myself there...) back in the day I'm still afraid of turbo longevity. Its by far the fastest truck I've ever had though.

No, the 5.0L Coyote with 3.31 gears to keep some semblance of gas mileage. Having had a bad experience with an SVO Mustang (just dated myself there...) back in the day I'm still afraid of turbo longevity. Its by far the fastest truck I've ever had though.

Love the sound of the 5L. I've put about 22000 KMs on my FX4 Ecoboost with 3.71 gears. Kind of wish I would've gone with the 3.31 gears also. Figured I'd be pulling my trailer more than I have been so far, but the gas mileage is still amazing for a 6000 lbs truck. I miss the sound of a V8, but I've grown to like the sound of the twins spooling up just as much. :attn:

38 more to go!

Bigger than a baby - more powerful than any pickup truck!

<even mine>

Right-o, Tim!

We are now down to 29.6 in our countdown to

< 6,000,000,000 points! >

Yes, I had to get that number from Stanford!

Last edited:

It's Saturday, and we have 17 Million To Go!

It's Sunday, and we have 5.8 Million To Go!

Back