• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mergin DVD Series to single ISO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

King107s

I have a TV series on DVD that is broken up into multiple disks per season each containing several episodes. So its something like 4 episodes per disk and 4 disks per season and 6 seasons in the series...

Is there a good way to combine the episodes from each season on a single .ISO while retaining the chapter structure and order? I just dont want to have 24 separate .iso's... it would be much nicer to have all the episodes in a season organized in one .iso...

Are you going to be playing these with a computer? Why not just use MakeMKV to rip the individual chapters and Handbrake to compress them? This will save space and you can use something like XBMC to keep track of the episodes and play them.

I don't know of a way to combine ISOs like you want.

I have an external RAID set up for storage and its connected to a Seagate Home Theater HD + which can stream all kinds of media including .ISO. this is connected to my home theater setup via HDMI to the surround sound receiver. I know you can merge .iso's using DVDShrink but you lose the chapter structure.

I'm not as familar with the the software you have suggested so I will have to look in to that.

Basically, it would create individual mkv files with chapter structure.

Back