• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woo! Made it to the top ten.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sephis

I have been shooting for the top ten in total credit since I joined up eight years ago. It's been a loooong time coming, but I finally made it. :attn: A big thank you to all of the guys and gals who make this team awesome. :thup:

gratz, Im in the top 300 already, and when i get my laptop I'll have that going as well :)

I'll add the new 2550K/GTX670 system to SETI tonight. It finished up it last Einstein WU's this morning. I also have:

Core2 E6750 with a NVidia 550Ti currently crunching SETI but during the summer I shut it off during the day often because believe it or not this machine is outside under a covered section of my deck. It can get hot if the sun bakes it.

A Core2 QX9650 overclocked to 3.3 GHz with a EVGA 560Ti. This machine crunches both projects full time but I suspect the 560Ti is sick. I get a lot of computational errors with both Einstein and SETI Cuda WU's and I have had some problems with games with it as well. I may RMA it back to EVGA. :bang head

If BMWBaxster threatens my #1 Einstein spot though...

Horribleron

nice, Im at like #170 atm and still climbing. It's starting to slow down now. Cant wait to hit the top 100.
I got 3 rigs going, My laptop almost 24/7, a core 2 duo 24/7 and my main rig when ever Im not on it.

Back