Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 64

Thread: My New Beast

  1. #41
    mjw21a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Australia, Brisbane
    ^^^^Sooooo, you're going to go SLI rather than the single ATI listed + water cooling..... You'll need a bigger wattage power supply. I generally recommend 750-850W for SLI setups though I really have no idea what you'd need for water cooling. Maybe a Gigawatt just to be on the safe side.

    With 1000W units I'd choose between the Kingwin Lazer Gold LZG-1000 and the Silverstone Strider Gold ST1000-G, my recommendation would be to go for the Kingwin unit as its based on the Superflower Golden Green series. Excellent PSU.

    Stick with either Intel or Corsair or Samsung for the SSD and you'll be safe. Intel is the best if you can afford it. I'd go with one of the Samsung 830 series SSD's myself.

    Youre fairly limited in your choices if you want a single 4TB hard drive, Hitachi make the only one that I'm aware of.

    It would be better value to buy 2x Seagate Barracuda ST3000DM001 3TB 7200 RPM
    Last edited by mjw21a; 04-23-12 at 09:19 PM.
    CPU & HSF: AMD FX-8120 & Noctua NH-D14
    Mobo: Asus M5A97-EVO
    RAM: 16GB (4Gx4) DDR3 2133 G.Skill RipjawZ F3-17000CL11Q-16GBZL
    Storage: 1x 120GB OCZ Vertex II SSD, 1x 250GB Samsung 830 SSD, 1x 1.5TB Samsung Silencer Series HDD
    GFX: 4GB Gigabyte ATI R9 270X OC Edition + Yamakasi Catleap Q270 SE 27" IPS LED LCD
    Audio: Asus Xonar DX, Senheiser CX270 earbuds + BM800 Condenser Microphone
    Case & Lighting: Silverstone Temjin TJ04-E w/ Side Window + Red CCFL's
    PSU: 550W Antec EarthWatts Platinum
    My rig piccies & links

    "Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right." H.L. MENCKEN

  2. Thanks!

    corey107 (04-23-12)

  3. #42
    Member corey107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Benching Profile
    Never argue with an idiot. They'll only drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience

  4. #43
    Member corey107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Benching Profile
    I also want different hdd's so i can keep htem seperate if anything goes wrong i will always have a spare

  5. #44
    Member corey107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Benching Profile
    Product Quantity Price Gst Total
    Antec Nine Hundred Tower Gaming Case with side window Black(No PSU) $109.00 $9.91 $109.00
    CoolerMaster RC-942-KKN1 HAF X 942 Black No PSU $189.00 $17.18 $189.00
    Thermaltake eSports Shock One Gaming Headset $85.00 $7.73 $85.00
    Gainward GTX580 Phantom 3072Mb PCI Express $525.00 $95.45 $1050.00
    OCZ Agility 3 60G SATA3 SSD $92.00 $8.36 $92.00
    Strontium 4GB 1333MHZ DDR3 CL9 DIMM EVM $18.00 $13.09 $144.00
    Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard Refresh $64.00 $5.82 $64.00
    Asus SABERTOOTH-X79 MB,Socket 2011,X79,8DDR3,3PCIE 3.0,GbLAN,RAID $359.00 $32.64 $359.00
    Seasonic 1050W 80Plus Gold Full Modular $285.00 $25.91 $285.00
    Intel CORE i7 3820/3.60GHz/10MB CACHE/LGA2011/4CORES/NO FAN $299.00 $27.18 $299.00
    Samsung S24B350H 24inch LED HDMI VGA 2ms $201.00 $18.27 $201.00
    Intel BXRTS2011LC High Performance Liquid Cooler $99.00 $9.00 $99.00
    Thermaltake Black Combat White 4000 DPI Gaming Mouse $48.00 $4.36 $48.00
    Seagate SATA3 2TB 7200RPM Barracuda 64mb Cache $135.00 $61.36 $675.00
    Total $336.27 $3699.00

  6. #45
    Member corey107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Benching Profile
    2 cases cause i dont know which i will want

  7. #46
    Member xander89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    London, UK
    I'm sorry but i looked through the thread and you dont give any explanation as to why you need 2 video cards? what is the point when you can get a single card that will perform as well and is cheaper overall. and gives you the option to upgrade later on to an epic Xfire rig.

    Also why do you NEED to be on the SB-E chipset? What possible use could you have for it? I could understand if you wanted to go for a 6 core processor for some serious vid editing, encoding, etc? But if your primary aim is to game on this machine your going down entirely the wrong route.

    I'm not being harsh here, but you are essentially spending more money for a slower gaming machine.

    Also i know the want to have watercooling, but do not go for those all in one watercoolers. Unless you are going to go for a Corsair H100 do not bother. Apart from that you will get better performance out of a noctua nh-d14, or a xigmatek aegir or something. You will get better peromance from a high end air cooler and it will be cheaper. Allinone watercooling is notriously unreliable and more often than not rubbish in general.

    If you want to watercool do it properly, Get a starter kit ( look at my build logg) and build it yourself. You will get MUCH better temps. It's expensive but thats the price you pay with water cooling.

    Also the antec 900 is nothing on the hafX in terms of size and build quality. If you can fork out the extra cash for for the coolermaster by all means.

    But seriously dont rubbish peoples advice, you havent given us any explanation as to why you need 2 gfx cards, or need to be on the SB-E chip. At the moment its looking like a royal waste of money.

    Also with a 4TB drive these is no point. Just get 2X2tb drives. Or if you want to be really safe go 4X2 Tb and set up a raid1+0 system ( at least i think thats it)

    I mean 4TB is a fair amount of space, and its something if you did it in 2 Tb chunks you could just upgrade as you run out of space.

    Mobo:asus z68 gen 3
    RAM:16GB ddr3 dual channel (1866mhz)
    CPU:Intel® Core™ i7 2700k@ 5ghz 1.45v (watercooled)
    GFX card: GTX 780 @ 1228 mhz core boost, memory 6600mhz (watercooled)
    PSU:ZM850-HP
    HDD: Primary: SSD, corsair force 3 120GB, Storage:750GB Seagate ( 7,2000 rpm 32mb cache)
    Case:Corsair 800d
    OS:Windows 7 Professional 64bit

  8. #47
    manu2b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Libreville Gabon
    Benching Profile
    OP, you can use the Edit button instead of multi posting.
    Main :
    MoBo: Asrock Z97M OC Formula
    CPU: i7 4790K@4.8GHz/1.34v - Raijintek Nemesis
    Memory: 2x4GB Corsair 1866/Cl9
    GPU: 2x Sapphire Dual-X 280x
    SSD: Crucial M4 250GB
    PSU: HiperM 1000W


    HTPC : ASUS A55BM-Plus - AMD A4-4000 - iGPU

  9. #48
    Member corey107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Benching Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by xander89 View Post
    I'm sorry but i looked through the thread and you dont give any explanation as to why you need 2 video cards? what is the point when you can get a single card that will perform as well and is cheaper overall. and gives you the option to upgrade later on to an epic Xfire rig.

    Also why do you NEED to be on the SB-E chipset? What possible use could you have for it? I could understand if you wanted to go for a 6 core processor for some serious vid editing, encoding, etc? But if your primary aim is to game on this machine your going down entirely the wrong route.

    I'm not being harsh here, but you are essentially spending more money for a slower gaming machine.

    Also i know the want to have watercooling, but do not go for those all in one watercoolers. Unless you are going to go for a Corsair H100 do not bother. Apart from that you will get better performance out of a noctua nh-d14, or a xigmatek aegir or something. You will get better peromance from a high end air cooler and it will be cheaper. Allinone watercooling is notriously unreliable and more often than not rubbish in general.

    If you want to watercool do it properly, Get a starter kit ( look at my build logg) and build it yourself. You will get MUCH better temps. It's expensive but thats the price you pay with water cooling.

    Also the antec 900 is nothing on the hafX in terms of size and build quality. If you can fork out the extra cash for for the coolermaster by all means.

    But seriously dont rubbish peoples advice, you havent given us any explanation as to why you need 2 gfx cards, or need to be on the SB-E chip. At the moment its looking like a royal waste of money.

    Also with a 4TB drive these is no point. Just get 2X2tb drives. Or if you want to be really safe go 4X2 Tb and set up a raid1+0 system ( at least i think thats it)

    I mean 4TB is a fair amount of space, and its something if you did it in 2 Tb chunks you could just upgrade as you run out of space.
    Ok then, I need a gaming rig that has heaps of hdd space and a good video card and I want it to have a good processor that is easy to overclock. I want it to be powerful and I want a good headset,mouse and keyboard, preferably Logitech. I want it to be ultimately beast. This is going to be my last system build for a long time and I want it to be as good as I can get it. If you can come up with something that is like what I described then show me and I might get it. Probably a gtx680. And it have to be intel.

    Thanks guys

  10. #49
    Researches Meritless
    LIES for the Front
    Page and Super Mutterator

    Overclockers.com Editor
    First Responders

    EarthDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Stuck in Maryland...
    Author Profile Benching Profile Folding Profile Heatware Profile
    2600K + 680/7970 + whatever HDD's you think you may need = Beast.

    2 GPU's are a waste for 1920x1080.

    "We have more information and more ways of accessing it than ever, yet seem increasingly less inclined to do so."- Michael Wilbon

  11. #50
    Member xander89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    London, UK
    Quote Originally Posted by EarthDog View Post
    2600K + 680/7970 + whatever HDD's you think you may need = Beast.

    2 GPU's are a waste for 1920x1080.
    Ive already suggested an alternate build and it was poo-poo'd.

    Corey this is what i am trying to tell you. The system i posted to you will do all those things better than the one you posted. Not only that it will give you the option to upgrade to IB if you ever feel the need. As i said, the 680 is a good card but now the 7970 is a fair bit cheaper it makes logical sense to go for the 7970 as its an easy OCer and will run neck and neck with a 680 in most benchamrks. A few weeks ago when they were literally the same price i would have suggested the 680, But now the drop in prices on the 7970makes it a no brainer really.

    A single 7970 is ample and will run ANY game maxed out without any issues at that rez ( the 7970 is a fair bit better than the 580, and is almost the same price) If you want to have 2 cards that badly Xfire 7970's as Xfire aparently scales better and they are faster than the 580s. But yer just switch out the 600w from my build list with a 850/1k one.

    I dont know about the headset mouse etc, thats your choice. But in terms of hardware the build i posted earlier will be better than the one you plan on building.

    The 2500k will perform just as well if not better than the 3820. If you really want go for a 2600k if you want HT. But again it doesnt make much of a difference in 99% of games. Also the 2500k will overclock better than the 3820, probably by quite a bit actually. Specially if you are on air, as HT ( hyper threading) creates a fair amount of heat. As the 2500k doesnt have it youll probs get a better OC out of the 2500k.

    The SB-E ( x79) chipset will offer you NO advantages as a gamer. As ive said before.

    Mobo:asus z68 gen 3
    RAM:16GB ddr3 dual channel (1866mhz)
    CPU:Intel® Core™ i7 2700k@ 5ghz 1.45v (watercooled)
    GFX card: GTX 780 @ 1228 mhz core boost, memory 6600mhz (watercooled)
    PSU:ZM850-HP
    HDD: Primary: SSD, corsair force 3 120GB, Storage:750GB Seagate ( 7,2000 rpm 32mb cache)
    Case:Corsair 800d
    OS:Windows 7 Professional 64bit

  12. #51
    Member corey107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Benching Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by xander89 View Post
    Ive already suggested an alternate build and it was poo-poo'd.

    Corey this is what i am trying to tell you. The system i posted to you will do all those things better than the one you posted. Not only that it will give you the option to upgrade to IB if you ever feel the need. As i said, the 680 is a good card but now the 7970 is a fair bit cheaper it makes logical sense to go for the 7970 as its an easy OCer and will run neck and neck with a 680 in most benchamrks. A few weeks ago when they were literally the same price i would have suggested the 680, But now the drop in prices on the 7970makes it a no brainer really.

    A single 7970 is ample and will run ANY game maxed out without any issues at that rez ( the 7970 is a fair bit better than the 580, and is almost the same price) If you want to have 2 cards that badly Xfire 7970's as Xfire aparently scales better and they are faster than the 580s. But yer just switch out the 600w from my build list with a 850/1k one.

    I dont know about the headset mouse etc, thats your choice. But in terms of hardware the build i posted earlier will be better than the one you plan on building.

    The 2500k will perform just as well if not better than the 3820. If you really want go for a 2600k if you want HT. But again it doesnt make much of a difference in 99% of games. Also the 2500k will overclock better than the 3820, probably by quite a bit actually. Specially if you are on air, as HT ( hyper threading) creates a fair amount of heat. As the 2500k doesnt have it youll probs get a better OC out of the 2500k.

    The SB-E ( x79) chipset will offer you NO advantages as a gamer. As ive said before.
    Product Quantity Price Gst Total
    Thermaltake Tough Power XT 875W Cable Management PSU $159.00 $14.45 $159.00
    CoolerMaster RC-942-KKN1 HAF X 942 Black No PSU $189.00 $17.18 $189.00
    Logitech G9X Laser Gaming Mouse USB $79.00 $7.18 $79.00
    Thermaltake eSports Shock One Gaming Headset $85.00 $7.73 $85.00
    Western Digital 3TB Green 64MB SATA 3 WD30EZRX $186.50 $33.91 $373.00
    Acer S273HL 27 inch Black LCD 2ms VGA/HDMI Speaker $334.00 $30.36 $334.00
    LGE BH12LS38 Black BlueRay SATA LightScribe Writer OEM $85.00 $15.45 $170.00
    Logitech Z906 THX 5.1 Speaker System $365.00 $33.18 $365.00
    Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H100 High-performance CPU Cooler $152.00 $13.82 $152.00
    Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard Refresh $64.00 $5.82 $64.00
    Hitachi 500G SATA3 7200RPM $88.00 $16.00 $176.00
    Intel Core i7 2700K Processor LGA1155 3.5GHz CPU $330.00 $30.00 $330.00
    Benq G2025HD 20inch Gloss Black VGA DVI $97.00 $8.82 $97.00
    Corsair Vengeance CMZ16GX3M4X1600C9 16GB (4x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3 CL9 Perf $114.00 $10.36 $114.00
    Gainward GTX680 2GB $699.00 $63.55 $699.00
    Asrock Z77-EXTREME6 Z77/4 x DDR3/2 x PCI-E3.0/4 x SATA3/6 x USB3.0/HD $203.00 $18.45 $203.00
    Total $326.27 $3589.00

  13. #52
    mjw21a's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Australia, Brisbane
    Personally I'd change the PSU to the SilverStone ST85F-P 850W Strider Plus, it's a better quality unit all up with 80+ Silver efficiency certification.

    Likewise, I think you'll get a better audio experience using a Turtle Beach Ear Force P11 headset

    I'd avoid the Corsair Hydro H100 as its quite an unreliable unit and I'd recommend against it. If you still want it though, I just had mine replaced with a brand new one under warranty. I'd be happy to let go cheaply if you want it. Say, $50 or so. PM me if interested. Personally I've changed to a Noctua NH-D14 which is a product I know won't fail.
    Last edited by mjw21a; 04-25-12 at 07:37 PM.
    CPU & HSF: AMD FX-8120 & Noctua NH-D14
    Mobo: Asus M5A97-EVO
    RAM: 16GB (4Gx4) DDR3 2133 G.Skill RipjawZ F3-17000CL11Q-16GBZL
    Storage: 1x 120GB OCZ Vertex II SSD, 1x 250GB Samsung 830 SSD, 1x 1.5TB Samsung Silencer Series HDD
    GFX: 4GB Gigabyte ATI R9 270X OC Edition + Yamakasi Catleap Q270 SE 27" IPS LED LCD
    Audio: Asus Xonar DX, Senheiser CX270 earbuds + BM800 Condenser Microphone
    Case & Lighting: Silverstone Temjin TJ04-E w/ Side Window + Red CCFL's
    PSU: 550W Antec EarthWatts Platinum
    My rig piccies & links

    "Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right." H.L. MENCKEN

  14. #53
    Member corey107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Benching Profile
    hey guys, i'm going to sell some of my xbox games soon and will get about $358 for them and was planning on getting Product Quantity Price Gst Total
    Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset $110.00 $10.00 $110.00
    Logitech G9X Laser Gaming Mouse USB $79.00 $7.18 $79.00
    Logitech Z506 Surround Speakers 5.1 $79.00 $7.18 $79.00
    Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard Refresh $64.00 $5.82 $64.00
    Total $30.18 $332.00

    is it worth it and i already have a set of creative sbs a220 2.1 speakers. I want the g35's and the gx9 but i don't know about the speakers and keyboard, what others should I get?

  15. #54
    Member corey107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Benching Profile
    ok then sorry guys for "pooping" on your ideas but how is this?

    Product Quantity Price Gst Total
    Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard $189.00 $17.18 $189.00
    Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset $110.00 $10.00 $110.00
    Logitech G9X Laser Gaming Mouse USB $79.00 $7.18 $79.00
    NZXT PHANTOM Full Tower case w No PSU Black $179.50 $16.32 $179.50
    Microsoft JR9-00012 XBox360 Wireless Controller Win USB $55.00 $5.00 $55.00
    Corsair Force Series 3 120GB SSD $148.00 $13.45 $148.00
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO w Transparent 12cm $39.00 $3.55 $39.00
    G Skill 16G(2x8G) DDR3 1333 PC10600 (F3-10666CL9D-16GBXL) $105.00 $9.55 $105.00
    Intel Core i7 2700K Processor LGA1155 3.5GHz CPU $330.00 $30.00 $330.00
    SilverStone ST85F-G-EVO 850W 80+ Gold PSU $189.00 $17.18 $189.00
    Benq XL2420T 24" LED Professional Gaming Monitor,1920x1080,120Hz $499.00 $45.36 $499.00
    Seagate SATA3 2TB 7200RPM Barracuda 64mb Cache $129.00 $11.73 $129.00
    Gigabyte ATI HD7870 OC Ed PCI-E 3.0 2GB GDDR5 DL-DVI HDMI 2x Mini DP D $379.00 $34.45 $379.00
    Asrock Z77-EXTREME4-M Z77/4 x DDR3/2 x PCI-E3.0/4 x SATA3/4 x USB3.0/H $146.50 $13.32 $146.50
    Total $234.27 $2577.00

  16. #55
    Member corey107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Benching Profile
    yes, i realized that the keyboard is a bit overkill so i think that i might get a 110 which is $100 cheaper

  17. #56
    Member corey107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Benching Profile
    Product Quantity Price Gst Total
    CoolerMaster 12CM Rifle Red Led Case Fan $11.00 $3.00 $33.00
    Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset $110.00 $10.00 $110.00
    Kingston 4GB(2 X 2GB) DDR3-1333MHZ $28.00 $5.09 $56.00
    Sony AD7280SGB 24X SATA OEM DVD RW Black $19.00 $1.73 $19.00
    Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard $69.00 $6.27 $69.00
    Xigmatek CLF-F1452 140mm Red LED Fan $10.00 $0.91 $10.00
    Logitech G9X Laser Gaming Mouse USB $79.00 $7.18 $79.00
    NZXT PHANTOM Full Tower case w No PSU Black $179.50 $16.32 $179.50
    NZXT 20CM RED LED Silent Rifle Fan $22.50 $4.09 $45.00
    Corsair Force Series 3 120GB SSD $148.00 $13.45 $148.00
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO w Transparent 12cm $39.00 $3.55 $39.00
    Intel Core i7 2700K Processor LGA1155 3.5GHz CPU $330.00 $30.00 $330.00
    SilverStone ST85F-G-EVO 850W 80+ Gold PSU $189.00 $17.18 $189.00
    Benq XL2420T 24" LED Professional Gaming Monitor,1920x1080,120Hz $499.00 $45.36 $499.00
    MSI GTX560 1G,DDR5,256BIT,HDMI,DVI,ATX,DUAL FAN, $165.00 $30.00 $330.00
    Seagate SATA3 2TB 7200RPM Barracuda 64mb Cache $129.00 $11.73 $129.00
    eSATA Data Cable 1M Red $6.00 $0.55 $6.00
    Asrock Z77-EXTREME4-M Z77/4 x DDR3/2 x PCI-E3.0/4 x SATA3/4 x USB3.0/H $146.50 $13.32 $146.50
    Total $219.73 $2417.00

    the gfx cards are what i want and they are only temporary. i will get 2 7970's soon when i get a real job(or a job) and i will be gettin a few monitors soon.

  18. #57

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mickleton NJ
    how much are you looking to spend? Max price, that would give us a starting point.
    Mobo ASRock z77 Extreem4
    CPU i7-2600k @ 4.2 1.20v
    CPU HS/F Corsair H-100
    RAM Corsair Veng 12gig DDR3-1600
    GPU EVGA 760 SC Acx
    Storage 2tb HDD
    DVD Samsung BD/DVD/CD
    Inputs Logitech G510 and G700
    Sound Sb X-Fi titanium , TB DX12
    Case Haf X Advanced
    PSU TT TR2 RX 750w
    My Heatware

  19. #58
    Member xander89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    London, UK

    Mobo:asus z68 gen 3
    RAM:16GB ddr3 dual channel (1866mhz)
    CPU:Intel® Core™ i7 2700k@ 5ghz 1.45v (watercooled)
    GFX card: GTX 780 @ 1228 mhz core boost, memory 6600mhz (watercooled)
    PSU:ZM850-HP
    HDD: Primary: SSD, corsair force 3 120GB, Storage:750GB Seagate ( 7,2000 rpm 32mb cache)
    Case:Corsair 800d
    OS:Windows 7 Professional 64bit

  20. #59
    Member corey107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Benching Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Metlcub View Post
    how much are you looking to spend? Max price, that would give us a starting point.
    about $2500-$2800 $3000 at max.

  21. #60
    Member
    nooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Benching Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by xander89 View Post
    i Love that eppisode

    Corey,

    you have been given so many options as to how to maximise your spend/performance, and we can all sit hear untill we are blue in the face and offer ideas.

    at the end of the day it all comes back to what YOU prefer and actualy want to buy.

    excuse me if i seam a little scynical but you have been going around in circles for quite some time with this (take the power supply for eg. you asked for a better one and many opinions have been offered, but you keep going back to the coolermaster lol).

    i think you need to go back through the last few pages, take the parts that you like and put them in a basket.

    if you realy need help after that point feel free to ask us, but it just seams to me like we are not helping you much?
    NZXT Switch 810 - Asus MFVI - i7 4770K - Corsair Vengance C8 16Gb - Corsair HX1050w - GTX 670 sli - Full Custom WC loop

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •