• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sapphire pure black x58

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't personally have that board, but I am using an X58 setup (sig). The pci-e slots are backwards compatible - the GTX560 should work perfectly fine. I am running a GTX680 on mine currently.

What problems are you experiencing? Is this a new card? You might want to try it in another computer to make sure the 560 is actually working.

Hi, i took my 3 gtx 8800's out and replaced it with a gtx 560 oc, it didnt work so i got a replacement that didnt work, so i got a gtx 560 soc that didnt work, but all the 560's work in my new m/b, the gigabyte x58 oc.

all the graphics card are new accept the 8800's they are 2nd hand

That's odd. If your new video cards don't work in the Black x58 board, but work in the Gigabyte, then I would suspect it's a power issue.

How about clearing the cmos via removing the battery for 5-10 min, put the battery back in, put the gtx 560 in the top slot making sure it's seated all the way, make sure the power connectors are seated all the way in, and power the system up.

Also what power supply are you using? Wattage, brand,model #.

Your cpu settings

That's odd. If your new video cards don't work in the Black x58 board, but work in the Gigabyte, then I would suspect it's a power issue.

How about clearing the cmos via removing the battery for 5-10 min, put the battery back in, put the gtx 560 in the top slot making sure it's seated all the way, make sure the power connectors are seated all the way in, and power the system up.

Also what power supply are you using? Wattage, brand,model #.

Can i ask what your settings are to overclock your i7 920? I have the x58 oc which overclocked my i7 920 to 4ghz but i have had problems after a week with crashing. The 4 ghz button is for the 930 - 990x, thats what the book says.

Wht PSU are you running? It could be a power issue, but not sure. It could just be a bad PCIe slot. I didnt know sappier made Mobo's

I am selling a X58 board in the classifieds. I have a GTX570 and it ran fine in it. The board I am selling is a gigabyte X58A-UD3R v2 along with a i7-930 cpu just a FYI

Back