• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What monitor size do you use? [New]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How many monitors do you have and what is their size?

• One monitor

Votes: 42 32.8%
  • Two monitors

Votes: 27 21.1%
  • Three monitors

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • ≥ four monitors

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • ≤ 19"

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • 20" - 23"

Votes: 48 37.5%
  • 24" - 26"

Votes: 43 33.6%
  • 27" - 29"

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • 30" - 35"

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • 36" - 49"

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • ≥ 50"

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • "Back in my day, we didn't even have rocks or chisels."

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure my last vote would have been 30-35" as I was running a 32" Kogan TV.

Currently using a Dell 2407WFPb and a Dell E248WPFb.

Though, just the other day, I was considering plugging in my 19" Trinitron and 17" KDS CRTs as well. :comp: I've got enough connectors, but not enough desk space :-/

JigPu

Mix n Match

(2) 23's Secondary Samsung Syncmast 2330Hd (Perfect for the Tv PIP) with monitor running and my baby.. Asus VH236H. The samsung is headed out the door soon cause the colors are just horrible matched up side by side with my asus... ungodly amount of tweaking can't get the samsung close to the brilliance of the Asus..
:blah::blah::blah:

I'm on a 23' Acer Screen! When I got it, I was transitioning from a 19 5:4 screen and the Acer seemed like a HUGE HUGE screen! Now I'm used to it, but its still an awesome screen! I got the screen cheap, or else I would've gotten a 24' but whatever!

Just dived in today and bought myself a dell U3011, couldn't resist at the price ($999!). I am ridiculously excited about getting it setup. :) Previously was an ST2410 which was great but I've been eyeing the ultrasharp for years!

Definitely not on the Dell site!

Hope it's ok to put links up (edit: seems like it isn't so have removed), basically one day sale today on NewEgg (no tax either!). I nearly fell off my chair when I saw it! ;)

edit: removed link

Last edited:
Right now , a single 27.5" Hanns-G in the computer room with a 50" plasma used when I have my rig in the bedroom .

Back