• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

gtx 580 lightning $180?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Krazy931

Registered
idk if im dreaming or this is just some false hope site but this sounds to good to be true

http://winbootsugg.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2977

*edit by mbentley - The site above is probably not safe to use so I removed the actual link but left the URL if you really want to look at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The VeriSign is simply an image and doesn't link to VeriSign, as do many of the other images don't link to their respective sites. Contact emails are all Hotmail emails. Chinese registrant on a US server.

I'd say it's 99.9% too good to be true.

Last edited:
Seems legit: http://winbootsugg.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=32_34&products_id=48

Just kidding, I wouldn't trust that site at all...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, there's several of those "chinese wholesalers" offering killer deals on a lot of different product. All the ones I've seen so far have all been using the same templates for their websites as well. Very tempting pricing, but I would suggest avoiding these sites at all costs!. If it seems too good to be true, then it is too good to be true. The first one of these I came across was actually found through amazon. It took me quite a while to figure it out, I was pumped when I first found it. I thought, if amazon is recommending them, then they just might be reputable. That is not the case at all, and I doubt amazon evens realizes it.

Buyer beware with these "chinese wholesalers". I can't say for certain that it is a ripoff, only because I backed off and didn't go through with my purchase. But past experience tells me this is a ripoff.

winbootsugg??

I found this Lenovo ThinkCentre M81 7517-A3U, for $99 on this winbootsug website, (normal price about $700) it was on the browse list on google shopping.. I flipped, I was ready to buy it right there, but I figured it must be a scam. This forum reinforces my suspicions, thanks fellas.

Back