• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thoughts on this SSD?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

syypher

OCZ RevoDrive RVDHY-FH-1T PCI-E 1TB Hybrid Solid State Drive PCI-Express 2.0 x4 MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227753

Why would you not get one of these compared to a regular SSD? the read and write speeds are higher by roughly 2-300 MB/s and it's a full 1TB space compared to the 120gb u get from regular SSDs. This just seems overwhelmingly like the best choice. Am I missing something?

Something that can be important for some users ... there are only drivers for Win7 32/64b.

Something that can be important for some users ... there are only drivers for Win7 32/64b.

Wow! Thanks for your guys input. I'm on Windows 7 so it doesn't bother me at all. Thanks guys! Looks perfect for me. Time to pick one up :)

I am not familiar with the OCZ Revodrive. I would have like to have seen "OCZ Revodrive" specified as the SSD being asked about in the thread title, in lieu of the non-specific demonstrative adjective," this."

Last edited:
I am not familiar with the OCZ Revodrive. I would have like to have seen "OCZ Revodrive" specified as the SSD being asked about in the thread title, in lieu of the non-specific demonstrative adjective," this."

thank you for your input to a thread that has run its course and needed no more input!

Back