• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best GPU Fit?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok in that case I was wrong about you Dell.

1080p you will have better picture quality. I didn't realize/forgot pixel per inch was contingent on size of screen :eek:

I would go with your 1080p 4ms. 4ms is good I am pretty sure you wont notice any ghosting. Plus if you have a controller on board for better quality then that should help.

Ya go with the Samsung. Make sure to use HDMI for ultra best quality :D

One other thing to keep in mind though is the that you Dell resolution will have less impact on VRAM and performance for your GPU if you are playing high demanding games like BF3. But from what I remember the games you listed were descent games for the 560ti to handle.

Since you 560ti is 1gb you should be fine for those games. However playing BF3 and some more demanding games you will see just how quickly VRAM runs out.

Ok, yeah I have BF3 for 360 though I'm sure it's much better on PC I'm not sure if I'll be playing that. I'm doing the clean install now for Win 7, I'll keep you posted.

Sounds good dude. Let me know if you run into any issues...be glad to help.

It always nice seeing a new build coming together. :clap:

Sounds good dude. Let me know if you run into any issues...be glad to help.

It always nice seeing a new build coming together. :clap:

Yeah everything went well. Except now I'm having issues with my Broadcom 802.11g network adapter, it hasn't been used in a while and I moved the PC downstairs where I can't run a direct Ethernet connection. I'm getting slow *** speeds can barely load pages, I'm not sure if it's the adapter it-self or what, it's starting to **** me off though. I really don't want to have to put money into a wireless adapter and/or new router.

Back