Registered

Cooler Master Sniper Broke Stanoffs and Stripped Screws

so i know im an idiot, and i used the wrong screws and i broke most of my stand offs and stripped alot of my motherboard screws, would my best option be doing a "part request" through the cooler master website, i think its still under warranty because i only got it about 4 months ago, or would a beter option be to buy a acessory kit for a different cooler master case?
    thanks for all the help
    and yes im a dumbass
    my build in progress:intel 3930k, asus p9x79 deluxe, ripjaws 16gb 2133mhz, apogee hd, mcr220, mcp 650, plextor 64gb, caviar black 2tb, cooler master silent pro hybrid 850w, lite-on dvd drive, asus blu ray, gtx 670, cooler master sniper, das keyboard ultimate silent, hp x2301,

Researches Meritless
    LIES for the Front
    Page and Super Mutterator

Overclockers.com Editor
    First Responders

I would imagine you could pay Cooler Master for new ones. I personally wouldnt claim warranty as you broke them though.

"We have more information and more ways of accessing it than ever, yet seem increasingly less inclined to do so."- Michael Wilbon

Underwater Senior Member
    You could buy the accessory kit, or you could look at your back plane holes to determine fine or course thread and order a hardware kit that all the sites seem to carry.
    I just ordered a small one for $6 cause I'm building a new case from scratch.

I'm with EarthDog on the warranty thing...user caused warranty claims cost us all. It might even cost you shipping the case both ways if they turn it down...

When I damaged my standoffs I had new ones and just epoxied them to the mobo tray. No retapping needed

<MEGA-O>
    ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 /i7 4790K De-Lid @ 4.7GHz
    16GB GSKILL Sniper F3-17000CL11D-8GBSR @ 2400
    H2O=XSPC Rasa Black / XSPC RX360 / MCP-655 D5 / MCRes
    Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB x2=Raid~0 / WD VelociRaptor 300GB
    Gigabyte GV-R797OC-3GD WF3 @ 1100/1500 w/ModBios
    Sony AD-7220S / Seagate 500GB / Lite On LH-16A1S
    SilverStone Zeus SST-ZM1350 1350w
    CM Cosmos 1000 / Win8.1 x64
    ** Under TITLE II, SECTION 210.340 it is legal to overclock **