• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Welcome to the Top 10

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OMG, WOOT!!!

How's that for a fun birthday present. We finally cracked the top 10, in large part thanks to you. :D

*(&@#%(@#%& YES GO TEAM GO!

I'll be buying two IBs come the 29th. I still have the dominate 4850 that was laying down the law before TJuan's chip and mobo ate it.

I havent done much lately, therefore have a lot of others to thank for the big drive that the whole team has made. Congrats to all, this is an achievement to be proud of as a whole.
And a nice b-day present for our glorious leader.

Yup, I am counting this one as a Bday present. :bday: :rock:

I think we'll be bouncing around the rankings a bit more as the IB results continue to come in, but once we get IB in our hands next week, I expect we'll see some serious climbing!

Congrats guys! It was well earned, and without a benching party yet.

I forgot about that - it had been our goal at one point! Nice getting there even without the party coming together.

For my part... I'm getting whipped lately. My big global scores are getting spanked in PCM05 by the new tweaks.

Next week when IB comes, I'm going to smash some fools in 3D though, dropping the boom. I'm traveling Wednesday through Sunday, but I picked up 150L of LN2 this morning so that its waiting and ready when I get home with the chips. :rock:

All the video card scores are being broken with the new IB stuff...Tons of points going to be switching hands soon..

Nice work guys! Not even 5 months in and we accomplished our New Years goals. Time to move the bar. 5th looks nice and cozy... let's go say hi ;)

Team MXS Modlabs seems to have lost about 7K points. They are in 8th now with 27725. Not sure what happened there? Wonder if its for real, or if hwbot belched.

I think the ranks might mix again as the retail chips become available and the masses get a hold of the cpu's.

Back