Asus P8Z77-V / Pro / Deluxe ?

Hi guys,

What board is better for OCing?
    I'm planning to get a i5 3570K and hoping for a 4,5Ghz 24/7 overclock just for gaming and no extreme bench testing or anything...
    (edit) Also i don't have any intentions going SLI or CrossFire anytime soon....

I also read that the power phases have something to do with OC possibility's and stability? If it's true why is that?

P8Z77-V has a 12 Phase Power Design (8 -phase for CPU, 4 -phase for iGPU)

P8Z77-Pro has a 16 Phase Power Design (12 -phase for CPU, 4 -phase for iGPU)

P8Z77-Deluxe has a 20 Phase Power Design (16 -phase for CPU, 4 -phase for iGPU)

Any other mobo's being able to handle the i5 3570K @ 4.5Ghz advice's are welcome! Thnx

in the next week there should be some motherboard roundups using 3570/3770k cpus. Pretty much any motherboard will give you 4.5.. not much of an OC demand on regulators.
    \m/ OverClockers mATX L33T Club \m/ >>>JOIN NOW<<<
    Main Rig
    i5 3570k
    EVGA GTX 680

Asus Maximus V Gene mATX
    Silverstone TJ08E mATX
    16G Corsair Vengeance
    Corsair H80

Silverstone Strider Plus 850
    Crucial M4 256G SSD // Seagate 750G 7200.12 Storage

Recommended PSU's - True/Tested/***/Intel C2D/Q/X Thermal Designs Explained
    Heatware

Ok thnx, nice to hear... i'm not in a rush to buy anything so enough time to watch some tests etc!

Registered
    Some others to consider:

Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H (or the WiFi version)
    ASRock Z77 Extreme6
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Professional

FWIW, I'm partial to Gigabyte in large part because my current Gigabyte-based rig has not crashed even once (except for power outages of course) in 4 years of usage (running 24/7/365).

All the motherboards should handle that OC just fine.
    The power phasers alternate supplying (conditioning) voltage to the CPU / iGPU. The more phasers there are, the less work each phaser has to do, the more likely the components are to last longer. The Pro may be a good price / durability compromise.