• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

imc on 960t

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

skyline_king88

Registered
ok i think i am one the unlucky one wont show more then 4 cores in bios. but this is a great chip i can do 4430. stable so far @ 4300 @ 1.525 still trying to lower vcore.. plus not going over 40 on core. this is great when 955be went to 60 core maybe over sometimes not sure temp prob was messed up on it the core temp was always more then cpu temp.
got nb to 2900 no problem @ 1.25 cpu-nb.

only thing i dont get is this chip has 1600 imc but on my 955be and athlon ii x2 i could get this ram to 1500mhz or little more but on this chip it do like anything much over stock?

ok i think i am one the unlucky one wont show more then 4 cores in bios. Did you enable the core unlocker feature in bios? By default it probably isn't. but this is a great chip i can do 4430. stable so far @ 4300 @ 1.525 still trying to lower vcore.. plus not going over 40 on core. this is great when 955be went to 60 core maybe over sometimes not sure temp prob was messed up on it the core temp was always more then cpu temp.
got nb to 2900 no problem @ 1.25 cpu-nb.

only thing i dont get is this chip has 1600 imc but on my 955be and athlon ii x2 i could get this ram to 1500mhz or little more but on this chip it do like anything much over stock?
The ram is only rated for 1333 mhz. You might get more if you raise the ram voltage from stock and also manually set the timings to be more relaxed. Also, you would need to give your CPUNB a little extra voltage over stock. Try 1.225.

The ram is only rated for 1333 mhz. You might get more if you raise the ram voltage from stock and also manually set the timings to be more relaxed. Also, you would need to give your CPUNB a little extra voltage over stock. Try 1.225.

sorry should have put voltages i the op but i am running right now

1.5 vcore @4.25ghz
1.35 nb @ 28xx
1.65 @ 1366 -9-9-9-24

Back