• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's the lightest possible laptop capable of running Diablo 3 decently?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alexandria

Registered
I'm in the market for a laptop that isn't too heavy for me to lug around, and will run Diablo III on medium-high settings. The game isn't that demanding so this should be doable, right?

Battery-life is not important to me since it will always be on a table, plugged in. But it needs to be light for travel. (I'm thinking around 13"?)

Any suggestions?
Also, I'm not in any immediate rush to buy so if there's something substantially better around the corning worth waiting for I'd consider that as well.

I'd really appreciate your input!

Last edited:
If you want a super light gaming-grade laptop, I would look at the M11xR3 before Dell stops making em... under 5 lbs, and can play alot of the high end games today with medium-high settings with the ULV i7. The downside is an 11.6inch screen, so its a bit small, and its fairly expensive compared to lower end solutions.

I would look into sager's NP6110, it is built on clevo's W110ER platform and is a 11.6" with a 650m and Ivy bridge i5 and under 4lbs. Defiantly blows the m11x out of the water.

Back